Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

T.I and Alfamega Beef

As you all remember T.I. kicked Alfamega off the Grand Hustle RECORD LABEL last year due to reports that Alfamgea was once a DEA informant. Alfamega was scandalized when the SmokingGun.com published a report and legal documents saying that Mega was an informant on a heroin tracficker trial.

In a recent interview Mega is quoted as saying:

"Instead of him saying, 'Hey, you know I f*cked up, homie,' he would rather tell people that he don't wanna talk right now." "He tell people to tell me that. If you know you wrong, you know, be a man and admit you wrong...You got the people believing one thing when me and you both know, and the people around us know, that it's another thing...If he do respond he already know I'm ready! But me knowing shorty, shorty ain't gon' respond 'cause shorty know who I am. He know who I am and he know what I do. So I'm not - No disrespect to these dudes, it's no disrespect period to these dudes, but I'm not Shawty Lo, I'm not Ludacris, and I'm d*mn-sure not Lil Flip."

No comments:

Post a Comment