Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

****Exclusive PICS from the T.I. & Tiny Wedding in MIA



So FINALLY!!!! T.I. and TINY are MARRIED!!! I'm so happy them!! This was long overdue! Official wedding pics have yet to be released.  However these are pics at the reception at CAMEO nightclub in Miami.

Rihanna stopped by after performing at the American Airlines Arena.  I love her hair!!!
This is a pic that was posted on Twitter.  Okay where do I began??? I'm not feeling this dress, I'm going to hold off on my comments until I see a better pic. 

Our fav ATL couple Lil Scrappy and Diamond
Monica and Toya
The chick in the red his a stylist, I wonder if she had something to do with this dress Tiny has on oh lord! lol  I wonder what's up with Nelly and Ashanti, are they still not together?  I'm going to do some research on that one.
ATL's finest!

No comments:

Post a Comment