Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Scarface Boycotting the VHI Hip Hop Honors?

Word on the street is that Scarface has announced that he will not particpate in next months VHI Hip Hop Honors.  Read the statement released by Scarface via Twitter:

“I regret to inform you that I will not be attending the dirty south hip hop honors that’s an insult to us DIRTY SOUTH huh????smh @vh1,” he wrote Thursday (May 13) morning.


“As hard as we fought to be a part of general population they still wanna give a n*gga a label it’s hip hop f*ck where I come from.
I was a nominee at 1st but they tryin 2 make a n*gga look xtra country and stupid we can call it dirty… let the honorees be honored I jus feel insulted…but f*ck me who am I?
bruh we fought hard to get in now we just “dirty south” huh….” (Scarface’s Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment