Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Celebs and their fam at The Kids Choice Awards

Pics of Celebs and their familes at the 2010 Kids Choice Awards:

Tyler James Williams from "Everybody Hates Chris" brought his two brother's wow they all look alike!


                                                
The Smith Family with the co-star of Karate Kid Jackie Chan.  I love The Smith Family!

Snoop was there with his wife Shante and kids


Tyra Banks
KeKe Palmer was there looking fab! In a Adam Spring beaded mini dress.  Gone KeKe! I love Keke she is an excellent role model for young girls.

Chris Rock and family
My fav family The Simmons, I wish I was a Simmons can they adopt me please! LOL!  I wonder where was Vanessa?


Diddy's son, boy you look just like yo daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment