Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kim Kardashian In Bar Fight in NY on Thursday Night



The Kardashian girls were out Thursday Night in New York to celebrate Khloe's last night in the NY.  When all hell broke loose.  A drunken fan asked for a picture with Kim and she agreed and then his drunken girlfriend got jealous and threw a drink in Kim's face.  Not to worry because Scott and Khloe were there to protect her from the madness.  Now see that's why celebrity's don't always want to stop and take pics, people don't know how to act!





I'm totally fine, guys, Kardashian, 29, wrote on her blog Friday. "I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm OK after the bar fight last night." None of us were drinking," Kardashian wrote. "We just wanted a fun family night out, but when people see the cameras rolling, they try to get attention. I always take the high road, so we all left straight after and didn't feed into their drama."

No comments:

Post a Comment