Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nicki Minaj fires Diddy as her manger (FINALLY!)

Representatives close to Nicki Minaj released a statement claiming that Nicki Minaj has fired Diddy as her manager and hired another veteran manager, Benny Medina to handle her career. 

“By now, everyone should now that I am really strict when it comes to my representation,” began Minaj in a statement.




“I had sympathy for [Diddy], however I feel as if I haven’t gotten the guidance the manager is supposed to give his client.

Personally, I feel like I’m being managed by mother. Even if you play the smallest role on my team, I wish to see progress.

I’d like to thank him for everything he has done for me; for taking me under his wing. I wish him the best with repping Rick[Ross]. But now that my album is about to drop, its time to get serious and stop playing games.”

SN: I'm really not surprised because never understood why she chose Diddy as her manager.  Diddy is all about bout self!

No comments:

Post a Comment